Fresh for the Poets

FIGURE OF SPEECH

KK, on my mind and I feel disgusted at the world and superpowers. Only a babe in mind but a grown man in spirit and faith. I lead the charge beyond the finish line out witting the wittier of the wit. It is a pun beyond measure. I feel the rhythmic pace in me quest for out challenging the Devil beyond the drowning sorrow of enthusiasm and lure of fornication. I feel sorry for you but you fell. I feel safe when you are around because then I know that my victory is forever won. I control everything with God but only in earthly choices. Take a seat King, it's still yours. 

Faith is better than anything you could want. It is better than procrastination and a better commodity than commerce and engineering. Before you design, take faith. Before you breathe, believe and take faith and after faith add faith and patience. I am schizophrenic and yes I need medicine, therefore pay me my earnings for I am running my course. Studying the living organisms with my renewable energetic microscopic eyes, I decipher riddles beyond my imagination. I find it funny that I blow KK, yes I fell like David did with Bethsheba. I find Hilarious funny and a joke better than medicine, seasonally for your diaphragm. iOs, is a desire but it doesn't own me. Android wants me, but then they cannot afford me. I am a poet, but wine doesn't satisfy my soul, but its allure distinct in maturity. Give me the recognition I deserve before I die and than I will stay. Death tried by His hand. But even my name knew he took a blow in my place and I still have the brick wound on my scalp, with stitches of pain and edges worth a trillion pound sterling.

It is beyond me that GMO's exist and that every word is accounted for, tiling every dime. It will all get better with time. My pain threshold is non exist-ant, because your pain threshold is only as aggravated as you believe it more or less. My age does not exist, because the government officials are educated. I can fly and Harry Potter is my co-flyer. I glide beyond the chamber of secrets and air my views on YouTube of a secret world and the Illuminati tried to buy me out. But how do you buy what is by DNA already the New Testament of the testator and yes I only have one testicle. No I can have children, its a blog. "Truth will out", as the muggles say (JK 2019). In my company I am the sole owner and my ad-visors seek to buy me, then therefore I write and applaud the Hague...


k19





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repentance

Drawn Battle Lines

Perplexed At Your Beauty