The Crucible Worksheet between John and Abigail

 

John: Dear Abigail. My heart is sore from my double-minded efforts. You are my heart's desire that I cannot give you any more than what I have spent on you. My soul is in anguish because I put my hand in the cookie jar and now my sweet tooth is giving me a sassy attitude and lip service, with diabolical threats of ruining my marriage.

 

Abigail: Dear John. The cookie rejoices in pleasing the appetite for fulfilment. But the contract needs to be renewed with new terms and conditions. I am sure as a farmer; you know very well the seductive allure of sugar and a prideful animal. The bear will keep searching for more. I hear no, but I see in between the lines of an alpha male asking for more treats.

 

John: Please Abigail. I am not like that. I am sore sorry. I am texting to make straight what I have made crooked. I knew doing this had consequences, but I never knew that karma what such a horrible friend of yours. I swear she is your mother.

 

Abigail: John, you are such a little baby. Stop trying to act as the victim. We had fun. And now you are trying to act as if I forced you with all this petty sulking and judgmental prejudice of my motives and actions. If I am so horrible, why did you take pleasure in the cookie?

 

John: I knew it. I am doomed.

 

Abigail: Arg...John, talk to me. Take your smelly attitude out of this. Because I am a woman, and I want you so much more, in a way that Elizabeth can’t give you.

 

John: I made a mistake Abigail. I am a man of principle and reputation. I do not take pleasure in what I did. Please move on and forget the past. I am well aware of the vindictive split personality lurking behind your well-behaved claws trying to reel me in.

 

Abigail: FLABBERGASTED...I am weeping John. How dare you say these things..? When not so long ago you whispered sweet loving words of a man knowing nothing but my affection and promising the world to me...Did you forget or does the sugar make you lose your memory once the high wears of? MEN!!!! You’re all the SAME!!!! Be careful who you play with John.

 

John: I am going to block you, Abigail. I don’t like your tone and your CRAZY. Stay away from me and my family. I can help you meet someone that will love you. I am not going to watch you destroy my marriage. Please Abigail, let us just keep it between us and I promise to help you get someone who is better than me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repentance

Drawn Battle Lines

Perplexed At Your Beauty