Aspiration




How evident is the evidence of overcoming your own failures in rising up and aspiring to the vision, you see yourself obtaining. I am weary and need a jump start of epic proportions. I am beat down and my stamina is dead low. I am stranded in my mind by my own pessimistic demons that won't let me breath aspiration. I am deserted by optimism and face ruin before my grand plan has even begun. How tragic, what dumb struck luck all around. I hate my low self-esteem and but fighting a confidence won battle. Life is contradicting without Jesus. Alive in the natural but dead in the spiritual, so you're are not truly alive without him. How I love double negatives and me I hate bad English. What is my purpose and how do I go about defining it? Serious notion of inevitable epic failure if you spend your time doing anything less than what God has made your for. Wow, do you ponder the paradox of your own life? Living yet dead, travelling on a road yet lost in awe of no mind as to your own destiny. Why are we so consumed with the different facets that define us yet cannot explain in one word who you are? Lost and caught between a rock and a hard place. The notion of existence in a personality mutilating society is a hard blade to swallow. Slicing and dicing as you try to force it down a narrow throat. Hmm, painful isn't it. We're all dealt a bad hand. Rich or poor, black or white! You still have to deal with the man in the mirror. Subdue time with meaningful relationships and acquire a taste to love people. Love who you are and do unto others as you would have them do unto you. The only time you have to start your dream, is now!

Bend backwards and yield to the fear of God. It is healthy and will save your repented soul. How dare you insinuate that you are worthless and nobody loves you! How dare you ponder suicide and examine life through low self-esteem monocles. You ought to encourage yourself in life as long as you have the breath of life in your lungs. Dying to self and laying your life down for the heavenly vision. Add value to your life through loves eyes. Build on the foundation that you are great. Meant to subdue fear and reach your mountain peak. Most look at the summit and therefore fear the journey, but who are you not to be? Who are you not to trust the process and be excited in failing forward? Cold nights, hungry days, sleepless nights and twisted ailments. Weak and weary, you buffet your body as your bruised body stumbles forward. Pain, the epitome of suffering and despair. The thorn in my flesh. The devil in your salvation. The enemy of progress. See, without an enemy, what’s the point? Without obstacles the victory is better not won and without inertia the resistance is better not overcome. You need resistance as long as you are on earth. Laziness and a little slumber with the folding of hands leads to poverty. Be patient, be diligent and learn life’s lessons. Life is a classroom full of lessons. You whisper get up and give me assurance of your existence in all I do. There’s hope in your words and you do not condemn. Inspired, I aspire beyond the norm. When I am weak, you make me strong. Lead strong and walking in righteous blood bought victory, I am nothing with you. Sustained diligence fueling aspiration of a made up mind. Reach for a legacy into the next generation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repentance

Drawn Battle Lines

Perplexed At Your Beauty