English



Fighting, writing and drawing with words. Exploring, conquering the white blank canvas. Vision, insight and foreseeing the future. Desiring to recapture the intellect of broken and lazy minds. Breath-taking initiatives for hungry souls. How dare you deprive my spirit of its linguistic nutrition, minerals and vitamins? How dare you conceive such an evil, constipation of ideas and plain imagination? I am passionate about words and English. I love the English language and its eloquent nature. I am intrigued by its flawless chivalry of endless poetic dissertations. Oh, how I hate the people who deteriorate its etiquette and destroy what it stands for. How I love to communicate in the English language and form words with my tongue. It is an acquired pallet and commands flawless demeanor in pronunciation. I create curiosity in dialect and accent. I perceive humor and laugh at jokes. I am mild in my approach to conversation and subtle in my metaphors that draw perfect picture silhouettes. Oh, what sweet melodic flow of words to spirit and soul. I am desperate for attention and recognition in every facet of the English faculty. Desiring to rise above my peers and leave a legacy for future generations, who by God’s grace have received the call to the English faculty of Human Sciences!


I long after secretive stories and depictions of allegories that blow your mind with every word. I am fascinated with bombastic words that you need to look up, just to understand the sentence. I am very excited about being acquainted with a word that someone hasn’t heard of and find pleasure in explaining it. My favorite book, the bible and the King James Version at that, is what I am on a about. Not only does it challenge your English, but intellect, will, lifestyle, morals and the most misunderstood notion of the 21st century; eternity. How brilliant is that?! I am blown away at articulate people who express themselves with flawless ingenuity of words. I do not desire to be complicated and uneasy to understand, though I would say my style needs development and practice will take it to the next level of classical art. I am certain that my passion will carry me through like God’s grace and my love for English will overcome every obstacle like a 110 meter hurdle sprinter. I am black, figuratively, but brown in skin color. My ethnicity has born me to be Wambo and thus the oshiwambo local language is my mother tongue. However, I think in English and face constant persecution about how I am not black enough through my degrading use of the oshiwambo language. How absurd and twisted is my existence that I am the other way round from mind to mouth. But I am well read and I know what the good book says, “from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks”. Therefore, I am English, not by birth, but by heart of understanding and educational cultivation. Funny isn’t it! I love it and wouldn’t have it any other way, than the way it is. I am not a deserter of my birth right, nor do I blame my mother for first language English schools, but I am grateful for it in the 21st century. Period!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repentance

Drawn Battle Lines

Perplexed At Your Beauty