Life After Repentance



I think you made everything clear due to my repentance. It's starts there. The joy of my salvation. Surprisingly alert, there's a spring in my walk. There's confidence and hope in my speech. I still groan, I still cry, but now I am at peace. The darkness in my soul is embossed in your radiant presence. Chains have been clattered off and my prison door utterly; destroyed. Like the yoke I was yoked with, has been utterly disintegrated. I don't need to see where I am going because the justified walk not by sight. I know the destination, so everything in between, is only a part of the pit stop journey to refuel or take a breath in of the scenery. Teach me how to put on the chivalry of humbleness. Failing forward, I must run with endurance. When I left him behind you opened the door for true friendship to manifest. I need to pray because the potter has not made it all clear. My purpose in heart but plans nowhere in sight. Eyes seeking, but the heart is what needs to do the searching! Yielding to surrender it all, I whisper from my spirit to be docile and succumb to his majesty in all I am. Two are better than one, but I still need to put you before me and us as one, in marriage. Living and not surviving is the difference I strive after. No longer a dead man walking, I'm righteously alive. Gratitude in my worship, charisma in my gift of tongues. It is the blood of the Holy one that has set me free. It is the sacrifice of love I love. Thinking Clearly, I approach the throne with brokenness so that I can be made strong. Thank you, prince of peace.

I am a new convert; God’s hand is upon me. Life is sweet after repentance before your first trial. The sun is brighter and the road not so narrow yet certain, of difficulties that lay ahead. Born again, baptized in the Holy Ghost and I worship in my most holy faith, in the Spirit. Paradigm shift as the Father weens me off the training wheels. No trial insurmountable, nor any temptation to deadly that He doesn’t provide an escape. Metaphors and similes, I understand, but I can’t fathom all you are! Why tempt ye me? Rewind, I sympathize for you as I think back. Reprobate, so I can’t help you, but a chance at glory you had nonetheless. Moving on, we are on opposite ends. Though I am amazed at your power, I am warned of your deception. As I wake before sunrise, I adhere to the doctrinal command and humbly dress accordingly for battle. Not for me, for my angel’s sake. Prepared to defend the good news and striving telling the truth like it is. Protecting my heart and quenching the fiery darts. I protect my mind as I thrust forward with the sword. Knowing very well, I am not alone, so the victory is mine if I faint not. He opens doors that no man can close and shuts doors that no man can open. He builds you up and when the storm comes, His temple will stand. A holy priesthood, he has called us with a holy calling. Called to be lights in a dark world. Always in conversation with Him, never ceasing we are urged to oblige. Therefore, as the apostle of the gentiles says: I buffet my body as I must run with endurance and be a witness to king of kings that will be my advocate and defender in the day of judgment. We have been bought with worth more than choice silver and price rubies. How sweet the sound of His small still voice in every season. Thus, I urge my encouragement evermore, be of good cheer because the Son has overcome the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repentance

Drawn Battle Lines

Perplexed At Your Beauty